Jeroen's Photo Challenge #6 - Possessions Photo Project

Mabuhay Kababayans! These are the photos I took for the most prized possessions I cherish. I chose these because I feel like it has a huge effect on me and one of it is something I use a lot in my every day life. I took these photos on my iPhone XR.

Spider-Man Funko Pop (Homecoming Version)


I feel like this Spider-Man Funko Pop has a huge impact on me because this is the time Tom Holland's Spider-Man came into the MCU for the first time after Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield was finished with their times as Spider-Men.

Mr. Beast's Signature


I cherish this Mr. Beast's Merchandise with his Signature because I am very inspired by Mr. Beast, himself, of what he accomplished at a very young age, he was able to giveaway a million dollars, he started Team Trees and Team Seas, he got the chance to bring together a lot of his subscribers and influencers, and so many more, it's just crazy to think about how he held this shirt and signed it.

Desktop Computer


This Desktop Computer is the most precious thing ever in my life because I do anything in this computer, I do my work, I edit, I study, I learn dances, I edit videos and photos, I mix, and so much more, I can't live without this computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jeroen's Photo Challenge #7 - The Night Hour

Jeroen's Digital Darkroom Project